“If you are searching for ‘CLARITY’ in
‘Anonymous STD Testing’ you are on the right page.”
The difference between success and failure in any endeavor depends on your clarity before you can move even an inch. If it is success you are seeking in your anonymous STD testing, it is clarity you need. You couldn’t act so far is the indication that it is clarity you are seeking before you can act decisively and responsibly.
Clarity is a choice and it doesn’t come to you by itself. You have to go and get it because it just doesn’t happen by accident. So, congrats for taking action and finding this page.
When you plan for an anonymous STD testing, it is better to go for private STD testing.
There are agencies which provide free STD testing, but free clinics require proof of identification and they report your results to the Federal Government. So, beware of sites and services that claim full anonymity of testing. As you know, every good thing comes with a price tag. You have to spend some money, but you have better control over things.
When people search for home std test kits online, they only want one thing; complete privacy in STD testing. Not many people think beyond that. If you order the wrong kit or test, you lose time and money both. The frustration and the extra work come as a negative bonus.
If anonymous STD testing is your prime concern, don’t miss a thing in this page. If you read through this page you will get complete clarity on how to go about this whole thing.
Anonymous STD testing is a process of 5 steps.
Take care of these 5 steps and you will not regret later.
- Select the FDA approved and authentic vendor
- Get the test done
- If tested “Positive” get the best medical advice anonymously
- Undergo the treatment and keep monitoring your progress by periodical tests
- Adjust your personal life such that you don’t contact STD again after treatment
There may be additional tit-bits, but these are the five things you have to take care of. If you don’t start with a plan, your STD test will be meaningless. So, it is important that you start with a vendor who can help you all these five steps. Big online vendors like Amazon.com can also provide you authentic, FDA approved kits, but you need an agency who provides you with all these services at one place, anonymously. Even your insurance agencies should not get this data.
Anonymous STD testing is of three types.
Disposable type Home Test Kits: The instant STD Test Kits
These kits are popularly known as “Rapid STD Test kits” also. If you want same day std testing, this is the kit you must opt for.
After you receive the kit you have to read the instructions carefully. Keep the kit in the desired temperature for few hours. Then add the urine or saliva or genital swab sample and the test solutions. Check the color band to ensure positive or negative test results. These tests are as accurate as the other types of tests.
This kit is like ordering pizza, you get pizza delivered at home, eat it and throw the leftovers. With this kit, you get all that you need. You open the kit, collect the samples, add the reagent, get the results and then dispose of the leftovers. You don’t get any medical advice after that.
Take extra care to buy it from the original vendors or from very reputed sites. Check for FDA approved kits. There is more chance of being scammed with these types of kits, as you may sometimes receive sub-standard kits. If you can’t do the research yourself, click on the following link.
Click here for more information on Instant STD Test Kits
Now the other types of Home STD Testing
To undergo this type of anonymous STD test you have to visit the vendor’s site and register for the test. You can opt for a lab test in your locality or ask for a home STD test kit. Both options are good but the lab tests are generally cheaper.
Local STD Testing or Lab Testing
If you have no objection to visiting a lab in your locality, you can opt for this type of testing. While registering online, you will be given a registration number. When you visit the lab for the test(s), there will be no mention of your personal details. As many other types of tests are carried out in the same lab, nobody will ever know that you are there for an STD test. You have to collect and give the required samples and the results will be available to you online in an encrypted secured page. You will receive the URL of the page in your email. Your personal details will not be shared with anybody.
Home STD Test Kits
If you don’t feel very comfortable in visiting a lab, you can opt for kits of the respective tests. You have to register online and you will receive the kits by post. All you have to do is to collect the samples as per their instruction in the kit and send it back to them. The test results will available to you online as in the case of the lab tests.
The only disadvantage of this type of home STD test is, it is more expensive than the lab tests.
Where to get STD testing Kit or local STD testing Registration?
The Internet is a good place for information, but very quickly you get sick with information-overload. You get confused very soon. The other bad news is, there is a lot of scamming going on online now. If you are not very internet savvy, if you don’t know how to separate the wheat from the chaff most likely you will fall for them.
If you are not confident of finding the best STD testing site, then follow my lead. I have done some research on the std testing sites and found the best site.
Why is this site among the best STD testing sites?
1. This site has the best “5 Layers of Anonymity.”
- Anonymous At the Lab: Your forms use a privacy ID code, which protects your ID from lab staff.
- Anonymous Payment: You can use our pay with cash option, a gift card, or prepaid credit card.
- Anonymous Phone Consultations: We don’t track or record our phone consultations.
- Anonymous / Discreet Billing: Your bill shows up as a separate, independent company.
- General Lab: We test all kinds of conditions, so no one knows you’re getting tested for STDs.
2. They have an “Alexa” rank of ~ Global – 241,170, USA – 119,551
3. They show up on top of Google
4. Their videos show up on top of Youtube
5. They are connected to at least 2004 authority sites
6. They have very good prices for STD testing
7. They can help you in all the 5 steps of complete STD solution
8. They have 4000 labs facility all over the USA
9. They have Home STD test kits facility also
10. They don’t scam people
How to register with them?
They follow a simple 5 step process
To register for a complete anonymous std testing, click the link below. Then, follow these simple steps…
- Find a lab in your area by using your Zip code
- Select the type of test you want to undergo, then register
- Undergo the STD test
- In case you ordered a home STD test kit, collect and dispatch the sample
- Get the results online or over phone, as per your choice
- If tested “Positive” undergo the treatment, monitoring and counseling
Update: 07 October 2017
A new discount offer is going on at present. This is a $10 coupon offer. This would be applied automatically at the check out once you click on the link below to register for your STD test.